• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ATGATT ... really? I mean really?

Call Atomic Moto. They specialize in boots. I have normal wide feet but I would look towards trials boots for wider toe box
Thank you! I will check them out. I wear boots but they are designed for other purposes than riding. Appreciated!

Edit: Thank you again. I did go there but they seem to only have Tour Master brand, which I have tried on before and are just not wide enough.

Thank you! I will check them out. I wear boots but they are designed for other purposes than riding. Appreciated!

Edit: Thank you again. I did go there but they seem to only have Tour Master brand, which I have tried on before and are just not wide enough.

Not sure if you went to the right shop. They carry Sidi Alpinestars Gaerne, Forma and some tourmaster. If you give them a call they are really good about helping you find the best boot for you.

I won't share anything graphic, but I've personally seen what I recall the paramedics call "degloving" of the hand after a motorcycle accident. Not good. The more quality gear the better.

Anybody with freakishly wide feet like me, 13 4E, found motorcycle boots that work for them? When I walk with bare feet on tile floor it sounds like a salmon landing on a countertop.
I doubt it will be much help if you’re 4E, but my experience is that Icon and Gaerne are the most likely to fit a wider foot. Oddly enough, I have owned boots from both of those brands, and I don’t have a wide foot. But I do have a size 14 foot, and both of them have 14/48 boots available. In both cases, I have had to use insoles to take volume out of the boot.

Not sure if you went to the right shop. They carry Sidi Alpinestars Gaerne, Forma and some tourmaster. If you give them a call they are really good about helping you find the best boot for you.
I did, thanks. I should have been clearer. I searched by my size and width and the Tour Master are the ones that showed up in my size. But, their wide size are 2E.

I did, thanks. I should have been clearer. I searched by my size and width and the Tour Master are the ones that showed up in my size. But, their wide size are 2E.
Hmmm I’d still call them. The Gaerne boots have a reputation for fitting wide feet. The owner used to be a boot designer and he has special insight that may help.

Back