• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Another possible screen for the NC700X

Here you go, the screen fitted in the bike:

PUIG13894.jpg

BTW, they have another NEW screen for our NC700X. If I were to buy one from Puig, I would buy this one, it is more customizable:

PUIG14348.jpg

HTH

Sweet sassy-molassy. Now that is what I'm looking for. That bottom screen is scratching my itch.

Wow. High tech looking... in regards to the other tinty number, I'd be concerned about clarity of forward vision after sundown. [Interested to hear from those who have this]. I may not get out much, but I do get out at night... its actually one of the cool times (pun intended) to ride ;-)

I commute home from work around midnight. It is a nice peaceful time to ride. You won't be looking through this screen, you'll be looking over it. The spoiler mounted to the top of the screen will deflect the air to whatever height you have it adjusted to and the description says there are 7 different adjustments.

Addendum: I just received email notification from Twistedthrottle.com that this screen has shipped. That's a whole week earlier than originally quoted so I'll be able to share an opinion as to it's effectiveness soon.

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a Skidmarx screen yet?

(Apologies if there's one in this very thread, lol, but I can't say I saw one.)

I think it looks pretty sleek, but having said that, I don't know if it really suits my idea of what I want an NCX to look like. I think it changes the bike quite a bit, towards a more pure street/sporty feel, rather than a SuperMotard/Dualsport kind of impression, which is part of the appeal of the 700X for me personally.

Honda NC700X 2012» - Tall Screen -

Can someone who has had a taller screen installed tell me if it cuts down on the wind noise? I'm about 5'10" and have a modular helmet, and I can hardly hear the engine above 35 mph because of the wind.

Update:

I went to my dealer last Saturday to pick up my license plate. While I was there, another NC rider pulled in. We got to talking and ended up spending about 30 minutes comparing bikes (mostly him, because had made numerous mods). Anyway, we went inside to look at the Honda luggage and he casually asked how long I'd been riding. I told him, "Over 30 years." Then the improbable happened. He offered to let me ride his bike with the Honda touring screen on it just to test it. Wow! What a generous gesture. And I thanked him very much. I can't honestly say I'd let a total stranger ride MY bike.

To make a long story longer, I did ride his bike and the Honda screen is not tall enough to make a difference in my situation. As I was riding, I scrunched down a couple of inches and finally got out of the wind noise. So I'd assume a screen about 2 to 3 inches taller than the Honda touring screen would be the best solution.

YMMV

Back