• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Another possible screen for the NC700X

beemerphile,
I agree very interesting. I ordered the Givi screen a week ago and will try it, but these guy have done there homework.

beemerphile,
I agree very interesting. I ordered the Givi screen a week ago and will try it, but these guy have done there homework.

If the Givi screen proves to be too tall for you, let me know. I can provide instructions for cutting it down. In fact, I did a series on it for another site. I may add it here for completeness.

$(KGrHqJ,!i4F!IuII,l5BQVQyhoJ7!~~60_57.jpg

Ebay Item made in Italy. I like this windscreen!

Tall PUIG windscreen for 2012 Honda nc700x.

Light smoke color. Fits onto original mounting points on bike.

Approx. dims: 19" high (bottom to top) x 16" at widest part.

$84.99 Used

Puig is a spanish company, so their products are very popular here. Of course if works better than the original screen. If it works better than the Honda touring screen, or than the Givi screen is, in my opinion, more a question of personal taste.

I have the Givi one fitted, it's a little bit taller than the Puig and the Honda touring screens, and it is cheaper as well. The Givi and Puig ones can be fitted in the upper or in the lower possition, while the Honda touring can originally be fitted only in the lower possition, but I know some guys that have fitted in in the upper possition by modifying the supplied support.

What of these will be better for you depends on your height. For instance, I'm 169 cm tall and the Givi screen in the upper possition is perfect for my and the way I ride

HTH

Here you go, the screen fitted in the bike:

PUIG13894.jpg

BTW, they have another NEW screen for our NC700X. If I were to buy one from Puig, I would buy this one, it is more customizable:

PUIG14348.jpg

HTH

Here you go, the screen fitted in the bike:

BTW, they have another NEW screen for our NC700X. If I were to buy one from Puig, I would buy this one, it is more customizable:

PUIG14348.jpg

HTH
I have a "small" problem when I see these side signal lights....
Don't they pose a real danger in a crash?
They look too sharp for me....

Back