• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adios NC700X

2brnut2b

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a new Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally today and gived the NC in exchange...They gived me a good price for the NC and there was also a deal on the Capo as it is a 2016 demo bike. I'm removing all the farkles I add on the Nc and will sell in a couple of weeks when I have time. I will possibly list it here in the marketplace section...
I want to thank admins and mods who are doing a great job ans also thank all members for sharing their knowledge ans making a bit less dumb :)

Martin

Yes, a very good motorcycle by all accounts. A friend is looking closely at purchasing. I am afraid that fuel consumption will be about half the NC's figures though. Best of luck with it.

Thanks you for your words guys !

@ sumo: Yes I still have many of them...I will probably contact admin to ship them to him so he can sell/give it to the other members
@ Griff: I've read all I found on the internet about the bike before making my decision and yes we are really really far from the NC fuel consomption :)

I took delivery of the Caponord Rally yesterday...Just Wow...Awesome bike, I liked the Honda NC a lot but it is a completely different bike.
The power, the suspension, the way it sticks on the road...the sound...the ride from the dealer to my place was 175 km and it was a magic carpet ride fealing...
The only downside is that you have too watch for the cops all the time :)...I feel like I am 25 years younger !

This is why I sold my Varadero. Too top heavy for urban commuting and the engine just didn't like the city stop-and-go traffic. It ended up sitting in the garage most days waiting for nice weather which not always happened on weekends. Last year of ownership I rode only 5000 km and that was when I decided that it needed new owner who will appreciate and use its long distance capabilities more, and that I need something more versatile. Now my Integra is only two months old and it already has 5000 km on the clock ;) I don't even let it cool down long enough :D

I rode over 500km around town this week: Definitively not a urban bike...more kind of a long distance and fast lane bike.
View attachment 33857

This is why I sold my Varadero. Too top heavy for urban commuting and the engine just didn't like the city stop-and-go traffic. It ended up sitting in the garage most days waiting for nice weather which not always happened on weekends. Last year of ownership I rode only 5000 km and that was when I decided that it needed new owner who will appreciate and use its long distance capabilities more, and that I need something more versatile. Now my Integra is only two months old and it already has 5000 km on the clock ;) I don't even let it cool down long enough :D

Don't get me wrong on this Dreamer, The Caponord is exactly the kind of bike I wanted. During the past winter, I was looking for a big touring bike like a Concours 14, FJR 1300 or a ST 1200. But on these bikes, you can say goodbye to the gravel roads while the Caponord can ride on them pretty easily. For the city and more off road rides, I still have the little NX250. :)

This said, all the guys who own a NC and owned other bikes before know the NC is the perfect do-it-all bike !

Back