• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A wondering on the 2016

I have seen the 2016 Model at the International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach this last November. I be honest with you, there wasn't anything that I saw on this new design that would prompt me to throw money away...

At this point, it would be a personal preference to trade in an older model for the 2016 model.

Agreed. For me though, I'd be in the same position with or without a new model coming out.

AFTER I bought the bike, in the middle of my routine rush hour traffic to/from work...a light bulb went on. DCT would be real nice in this crap!

I've driven a number of bikes on this same commute over the years (VFR, VTR, SV1000, FJR1300...in that order) so its not like I cannot tolerate the constant clutch action.

But I may have got tracked by the low price on the standard trans and had not considered how awesome DCT would be for my commute until after the purchase.

There's a little buyers remorse here till I ride one, and I have a feeling I'll be hooked on the 2016.

Back