• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A few pictures of Skene lights and SW-Motech GPS mount

jontallon

Reaction score
Visit site
Just figured I would share a few pictures of the Skene front and rear visibility lights, and the SW-Motech GPS mount with a TomTom Rider GPS. I couldn't find very good pictures of either in my searching.

Using the Honda sub-harness and accessory harness, the whole install process was fairly easy - the biggest pain by far is in removing all of the body plastic on the NC700X. I had to extend the Skene harness for the rear lights - the front wound up being long enough.

The end result is exactly what I was hoping for. I have had Skene lights on a previous bike, and I really like how they increase the bikes visibility - it's tough to ignore with the lights. And the GPS mount works well, although it does make access to the ignition key harder.

P1000395.jpg
P1000394.jpg
P1000397.jpg
P1000400.jpg
P1000401.jpg
P1000402.jpg
P1000403.jpg

Looks nice. I think that more than the extra brightness out front that the little twinkle that the Skene lights have really makes drivers notice you.

On the NC I have the front Skenes with the wire from the left crossing to the right and then both of them running up the brake line. For the back I went with the Admore light bar. I put the Skenes, front and back, on my wife's CBR250R.

Back