• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

4 month waiting list for DCTs in the UK

OK, now you can applause.The silver DCT model came here last week and I got it at my garage two days ago.Almost two months but it was worth it. :)

CONGRATS on getting the bike and on the long wait!!!

You have joined the Elite DCT Riders now, there's no turning back now. You will have to play around with the different driving modes, I perfer "S-Mode" and ride around it about 90% of the time.

Congratulations on your bike! I just became the owner of one as well. My first bike was also the CRF250L. After having the NC for four days now I am really liking it. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences. Its pretty neat to see how we can live so far apart and have something like this in common!

Congrats on the DCT Prowler. I had to wait 18 months before I could afford to buy my new NCX DCT, I think the waiting made the ownership that little bit sweeter.

Well done, now and go and enjoy.:)

I look forward to your review and pics.

Back