• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023 Service Manual?

tmc

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a service manual for my 2023 DCT, but the latest one Helm shows is for 2021. I'm assuming that means there hasn't been one published for 2022 or 2023 yet. Is there anything I'd be missing if I just picked up the 2021 manual? I know the 2023 is pretty much the same as the 2021, but I don't know if they're identical or not. Thanks for any assistance you all can provide!

Tim

I'm looking for a service manual for my 2023 DCT, but the latest one Helm shows is for 2021. I'm assuming that means there hasn't been one published for 2022 or 2023 yet. Is there anything I'd be missing if I just picked up the 2021 manual? I know the 2023 is pretty much the same as the 2021, but I don't know if they're identical or not. Thanks for any assistance you all can provide!

Tim
I don’t have the time to hunt for it now, but search the forum for 2021 and up service manuals. There were lengthy recent discussions that included the latest revision part numbers that include 2023 and how to locate that in Helm’s web site, as well as descriptions of the frustration people have had just trying to get Helm to ship a manual.

Good luck with Helms website, its out of date and confusing. Helm shows one for the 2023. Just dont Put the XD in the search page.
When they say the manual is in stock, they are lying, they wait to print them which could take months.
Helm also has a monopoly, they are the only supplier, they could care less about the consumer.
Their shipping is around 35$, Customer service is horrible, they also charge your Credit card immediately, and hold on to your money for weeks if not months, when they decide to print a batch and ship them.
Took me a month to finally get a refund after I filed a dispute at my bank.
https://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=g61zysahc9jvf8w&Mfg=AHC&Make=AHC&Model=NC04&Year=2023&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Sounds like I'd be better off just doing without it. I can probably find most any info I'd need online anyway. I appreciate the feedback.

I see it available here https://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=AHC&Make=AHC&Model=NC04&Year=2023&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

I find factory service manuals very important. Videos are a last resort for me. Even if I had to order it and wait for it that’s what I would do. A month will go by one way or the other.
Yes they are important, I use a NC 700 service manual in a PDF file (free). It has everything I need for maintenance and repair info for my 2023.

Thanks guys. Sounds like I'd be better off just doing without it. I can probably find most any info I'd need online anyway. I appreciate the feedback.
I use a NC 700 service manual in a PDF file (free). It has everything I need for maintenance and repair info for my 2023.
It can be found on the internet.

Last edited:
Just called HELM this morning, said delivery of service manual is weeks or months. hahaha
BBB cant do anything about their terrible service.

Last edited:
Weeks or months still go by day by day. Might as well get the right manual when it comes available if you are not in a hurry.

FWIW when I was ordering Helm products for customers there were no problems. Place the order, get the book but that was 4 years ago. Sorry to hear of the current problems.

There is no excuse that I can think of for Helm not quickly shipping a manual they are authorized to print, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking that a transition to digital format service manuals accessed only by paid subscription may be in the near future

Digital format would be great.
You sure? Pay x dollars for one day or several hours of internet viewing? Pay a hefty fee for full access? I’d sure rather have a book that I own, at my fingertips.

A CD would be good too, no greasy pages. :cool: :cool:
Perhaps. Easier to wipe down the electronic tablet or laptop than paper? But, I can’t imagine why Honda would want to give up their intellectual property and put it out in a form that is easily copied and becomes freely distributed.

Digital format would be great.
Your wish may come true sooner than you think. Subscription viewing of Honda technical documentation - very expensive for individual viewing.
Honda has already started this in the EU.
It's called the Honda MaRIS Pay & Go.
There are five options for subscribing to MaRIS Pay & Go:
10 Euro for a 1-hour subscription
25 Euro for a 1-day subscription
55 Euro for a 3-day subscription
180 Euro for a 30-day subscription
985 Euro for an annual subscription

Your wish may come true sooner than you think. Subscription viewing of Honda technical documentation - very expensive for individual viewing.
Honda has already started this in the EU.
It's called the Honda MaRIS Pay & Go.
There are five options for subscribing to MaRIS Pay & Go:
10 Euro for a 1-hour subscription
25 Euro for a 1-day subscription
55 Euro for a 3-day subscription
180 Euro for a 30-day subscription
985 Euro for an annual subscription
Too pricey for me, Ill pass on that. :oops:

Weeks or months still go by day by day. Might as well get the right manual when it comes available if you are not in a hurry.
Dont like them using my money, Im not a lending institution.
When I pay for an item, I want it delivered promptly, when HELM says its in stock, they are misleading the consumer.
Just a matter of principles I guess.

Heads up, the manual is in stock again. Mine shipped on the 27th:

Back