• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 Honda NC750X

so nc750x got heavier, whole 1 kg...despite of adding lighter led lamps :(

Are there differences in the NC750X between the USA (NC700X), Canada, and Europe models, (besides the obvious engine size?) (I live in Canada)

The Honda UK website says the 2016 NC750X has a new LED head light and LED tail light but Honda's Canadian and USA sites say LED tail light only, and the Canadian owners manual on page 170 says, "Headlight 12V-60/55W" and "Brake/Tail light LED"

Can anyone confirm if Honda Canada is offering Canadians the same NC750X LED head lights as in the UK?

An NC750X article I found, Honda Unveils Updated NC700X and NC750X for 2016 - ADV Pulse , mentioned some possible suspension changes that the US (and Canada?) may not be getting either, eg "The 745cc parallel twin engine NC750X (European and Japanese markets only) gets the same updates as the NC700X but also receives a few additional improvements not available on the US model. Updates include enhanced styling from an LED headlight and an improved ride from a new Showa “dual-bending valve” front fork. The NC750X rear suspension also receives a preload adjuster for the new year." and "The suspension on the 2016 Honda NC750X gets upgraded with a new “dual-bending valve” front fork with optimized damping, and a preload adjuster on the rear shock."

Honda's Canada and USA sites show the same NC750X/NC700X suspension specs and they do appear to be different from the UK website.

Can anyone confirm if Honda Canada is offering Canadians the same NC750X front fork, front suspension, and rear suspension, as in the UK?

Does anyone know if there is anything else Honda Canada is not offering Canadians, compared to the USA or UK, for the NC750X, beside those things mentioned above?

I have copied this this post into the "NC750X Canadian version" thread on this forum and am going to continue on there only as my discussion is only about the Canadian model.

Last edited:
Back