• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 : What's in your Frunk?

Konrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought it would be fun to post what we can fit or what we choose to fit in our frunk's!!!!! Post pictures's Below!!!! :)

I keep a baseball cap to cover helmet hair, sometimes my tool roll joins it when my top box is too full, until I finally get my tool tubes bolted on, still working on them.

I have the tool kit of course, a spare bottle of oil for the chain oiler, a puncture repair kit, my "stick" for the rear axle as I don't have a centrestand, a baseball cap and a wolly hat, some zip ties and finally my small carryall bag with camera, documents, spectacles, GPS and sunglasses.

I have the tool kit of course, a spare bottle of oil for the chain oiler, a puncture repair kit, my "stick" for the rear axle as I don't have a centrestand, a baseball cap and a wolly hat, some zip ties and finally my small carryall bag with camera, documents, spectacles, GPS and sunglasses.

Can you elaborate on what is the "stick". I don't get it.

Two or three pairs of gloves, balaclava, bottle of water, the end of the Battery Tender quick-disconnect cable, and a small zippered "bank bag" with multi-tool, flashlight, zip ties, $5, coins, registration, cigarette lighter accessory plug, cigarette lighter USB plug, iPhone cable, Scala Q3 cable, etc. That leaves plenty of room for things like lunch, shoes, groceries, jacket liner, or anything else.

Really... never thought my English sucks that much:eek:

It wasn't your English that I was poking fun at. English spelling on your side of the pond is often different to this side any way.

What I was suggesting, was that I have seen packages wrapped and shaped like that secreted in the lining of car upholstery etc etc., and those in your frunk looked very similar........

It wasn't your English that I was poking fun at. English spelling on your side of the pond is often different to this side any way.

What I was suggesting, was that I have seen packages wrapped and shaped like that secreted in the lining of car upholstery etc etc., and those in your frunk looked very similar........

That was funny. They do resemble bricks of herbal medicinal value.....not that I would know beyond seeing it on TV :)

Mine changes weekly but most of the time I have a set of safety glasses for work. A spare set of gloves. A couple ink pens, flashlight, maybe some spare change, and on ocassion my wallet because I hate undressing to buy fuel when it is cold. Obviously the manual, my insurance card and registration, and the baby tool kit.

All my necessities stay in the frunk, tool kit, tire repair kit, anti-gravity battery jumper, spare gloves, water resistant jacket liner if I am not waring it, flashlight, wire, tie wraps, duct tape, liter of water, baseball cap, sidestand plate, phone charger, manual, registration, insurance, and $20 bill (emergency gas money, which with gas prices where they are currently at will take me a long way on the NC).

Frunk Junk?

Switched fuse box and the radio body of my FTM-10R Amateur Radio and a mess of wires that will be dressed more neatly when I finish installing all the electronics.

Frunk.jpg

Back