• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 : What's in your Frunk?

Tool kit, flashlight, 12v air compressor, cap bill lights, puncture repair kit, anti gravity battery, 9mm in case, two Kindles, matches, lighter, windshield wipers, 12v two way cig. Plugged into 12v outlet mounted on compartment door and ball cap. This still leaves room for our two GPS units and Spot when we stop and leave the bikes.

It is nice having the frunk. It does spoil you. I hate tank bags, this is so much better.

View attachment 23022
an 18 pack of BUD, 2 half gallons of milk and 2 chocolate bars for the wife. well o.k. it didn't close all the way!!!

There you go!!!! Love it. Just so everyone knows. It was the funny pictures I was after. Not a verbal description, although I'm sure some are also curious of all the individual things we carry as well so it's all GOOD! :)

An 8 lbs ham, 2 bottles of wine, a pineapple and a yam. Plus two cinch straps and extra pair of gloves.
7483db63e04be290b5305785d56638c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday after a spirited one-on-one basketball game with my 17 year-old son (he can beat me now, damn!) I noticed that the ball was losing air. Stuck the ball in the frunk to see if it would fit - no problem. Ah, a reason (excuse) to ride the NC to the sporting goods store. The new ball came in a box but I jammed it in anyway. Can't beat the frunk.

Yesterday after a spirited one-on-one basketball game with my 17 year-old son (he can beat me now, damn!) I noticed that the ball was losing air. Stuck the ball in the frunk to see if it would fit - no problem. Ah, a reason (excuse) to ride the NC to the sporting goods store. The new ball came in a box but I jammed it in anyway. Can't beat the frunk.
Sure it was losing air and not your son trying to gain an advantage? Has to be some plausible explanation for him bettering his teacher. .

Sure it was losing air and not your son trying to gain an advantage? Has to be some plausible explanation for him bettering his teacher. .
Yeah, that must have been it. Had to be the ball. It had nothing to do with the fact that he is bigger, stronger, can jump higher and has way more energy. I can still outshoot him (when he doesn't block my shots) but he just backs me down and outmuscles me. The worst of it is he talks a lot of trash and calls me "old man". Never thought I would see the day.

Getting mine equipped with a set of tools, tire repair kit and 12v compressor, ear plugs, sunglasses, gloves, helmet lock, etc. The small compartment behind the seat is handy as is the compartment in the front of the frunk that holds the supplied "tool kit". I'm trying to keep most of the frunk open for groceries, etc.

Yeah, that must have been it. Had to be the ball. It had nothing to do with the fact that he is bigger, stronger, can jump higher and has way more energy. I can still outshoot him (when he doesn't block my shots) but he just backs me down and outmuscles me. The worst of it is he talks a lot of trash and calls me "old man". Never thought I would see the day.

you gotta stop playing hoops with Tom Brady.

What's in mine: stock tool kit, multitool kit, digital tire pressure thingy, USA made EZ-Air tire pump hose, mints, zipbag with winegums, baseball cap to hide my helmet hair, mid-season gloves, summer gloves, moisterized visor wipes, photo camera (and spare batteries), actioncam (and spare batteries), vaping kit (and spare batteries), Garmin GPS, and energy bars and drink. Still plenty of space left.

I carry pretty much the same stuff, tools, air compressor, tire repair, etc. I also bungee net, ROK straps and a leak proof coffe cup.

Hi-vis vest, gloves, and my Bell Star helmet when I'm not riding.

Boring, I know, but I haven't owned it long enough yet to see what I can cram in from the store etc ;)

I used to have everything in the Frunk - then I reloaded my Oxford top bag with the tool kit, first aid kit, portable battery jumper, flashlights, cleaner and rags and made a nice little "longer ride kit" that I can easily mount or unmount on my rear carrier.

Now the frunk is again available for the helmet/gloves (very handy) when stopped - when moving, the frunk holds my man-purse (has keys, phone, wallet, glasses, GPS case and gun).

Side note on the man-purse - this is quite handy when stopping for food, rest or hike - sling it over my shoulder - everything I need is right there. Go ahead and laugh...

I used to have everything in the Frunk - then I reloaded my Oxford top bag with the tool kit, first aid kit, portable battery jumper, flashlights, cleaner and rags and made a nice little "longer ride kit" that I can easily mount or unmount on my rear carrier.

Now the frunk is again available for the helmet/gloves (very handy) when stopped - when moving, the frunk holds my man-purse (has keys, phone, wallet, glasses, GPS case and gun).

Side note on the man-purse - this is quite handy when stopping for food, rest or hike - sling it over my shoulder - everything I need is right there. Go ahead and laugh...
Before we do can you post a pic so we laugh appropriately. Some of those bags are actually pretty cool and others are a oversized fanny pack as far as laughing materiel.

If it's a Maxpedition-style man purse or a CCW 'purse' we may only chuckle, to ourselves, out of range!!

If it's a Maxpedition-style man purse or a CCW 'purse' we may only chuckle, to ourselves, out of range!!
As long as it doesn't print and you have quick access I see the appeal, I carry 4-6lb of stuff on me every day

Before we do can you post a pic so we laugh appropriately. Some of those bags are actually pretty cool and others are a oversized fanny pack as far as laughing materiel.

The later comments are also correct - I have instant access to the "important 9mm" item which makes this a brilliant solution. I can also remove my GPS, have my wallet, glasses, phone and other items all in one bag - and there are a ton of these types on man-purses out there...they all work well. Everything I need to take from the bike to eat, walk or hike fits nicely into this and that makes it super convenient.

IMG_5463.jpg

Nothing. I keep it clear for the helmet.

In the bag on my rack is tire kit, tool kit, bandages, ibuprofen, extra cords, water, almonds,, microfiber towel, rescue knife, and sometimes a rain suit.

Last edited:
Nothing but air, as it's currently setting on the floor while I farkle farkle farkle. :) There's gonna be a tank in there someday.

Back