• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Saturday! A ride to the dealer to replace the DCT's transmission filter (part of 600 mile break-in) then out and along the Sunol Regional Wilderness. I was trying to capture the mood of a motorcycle ride taken just 5 minutes from highway 680 on an exceedingly narrow strip of road called "Welch Creek Road". Please enjoy this video Honda NC700X DCT - A ride on Welch Creek Road - YouTube cut to the beautiful sound of Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue (try not to think of United Airlines).

Thinking of going on a ride on my NC to see my dog Skippy, had to give him away to a farm temporarily for my upcoming exam...

Took a nice long ride today, tried my hand at some light offroading... It did well..............
2013-03-24122522_zpse9d68ab6.jpg

2013-03-24122405_zps797c64ff.jpg

Thinking of going on a ride on my NC to see my dog Skippy, had to give him away to a farm temporarily for my upcoming exam...

Can Skippy fit in the Frunk?
Take a photo please.
:p

Darn snow came back today.
We planned a big "season opening ride" on Saturday. Please pray with me.
:D

No, he is a German Shepherd, too big to get in the frunk.
I am however thinking of getting a side car to attach to the NC, then he can fit in...

Can Skippy fit in the Frunk?
Take a photo please.

Darn snow came back today.
We planned a big "season opening ride" on Saturday. Please pray with me.
:D

Made the trip today, long (230 km round trip), chilly (temperature -7 to 0 C) ride though, but loved it, will be a great memory for myself, that I am happy to share with you all...
Ottawa to L'Original.jpg

OK ok, you need to make skippy go thru the shrink ray (honey I shrunk the dog), or you need a bigger frunk.
I am sure someone here is secretly modding the frunk!

Skippy is a fine looking dog!

bugger all to do wiv ma bike,help ma wife busy cleaning up after the workman finish doing our bathroom.
completely stripped and new tiles etc inc new shower . costing £3700=$5,632.teary-1327.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back