• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 nc700xd vs 2015?

Since the 2016 NM4 is available for order now at my dealership and the Honda website has it officially listed as a 2016 model with no changes and the 700 enginecc, it is a very safe bet the U.S. will continue to receive the NC700 without any significant changes.

I am in thailand and can only get the NC 750 x in Red, White and Silver. Cannot decide which color I like the best?
Its a christmas present to myself!(misses doesn't like the red??)
As the saying goes: "if the misses isn't happy, ain't no one happy".

At least you can choose between the white and silver. I had a white bike once and like the color.

Yes true, as they say, happy wife, happy life!
I am leaning towards the white one myself, never owned a white bike before, it my second attempt to buy one, first i went paid a deposit and then had to head off to work, so it would have sat in the garage for 6 months before being used.

Looks like Honda has answered my prayer with the 2016. Everything I wanted. 5 more months can't come soon enough!!

Back