• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Still Meet the Nicest People on a Honda --- NC700X

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
I headed for Jacksonville, FL to visit Sargent for a seat rebuild. Received a PM from Dduelin inviting me to lunch. He showed up at Sargent about the time I they finished my seat this morning. I followed him to Bonos for some great Bar-B-Q. Really enjoyed meeting him and sharing experiences, NC and other.

Sorry no pictures. We may have to do it again and take some. :D

Hope I didn't talk to long and make you late getting back to work Dave. Great meeting face to face.

Yes. Fuzzy isn't really fuzzy at all under that helmet - the things you learn when meeting face to face. We shared a good lunch and a fine few minutes of a day.

To motorcycles and the people they bring in common!

I know what you mean as whilst up North I met one of the guys off the British forum who joined sue and I for dinner. Never has an evening gone so quickly with good conversation covering a wide range of subjects. Without the mutal interest in bikes I would never had met this great person

Back