• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I ordered my new ride

Congratulations! Interested to hear how you like it and if there are any major differences to the 700. Good luck, think you'll love this bike!

D days is Friday this week. Ordered last week (NC750X red)....I am anxious....:D

Not to alarm you or be a rain cloud over your new bike, but make sure to ask them if the known trip meter issue has been fixed! (Problem: when the bike is turned on/off, it can sometimes fail to put distances travelled into memory, therefor giving random seeming and false readings. This has been well reported and documented throughout the forum)

Howdy form Texas. I wonder if they would let a fellow drive with his new NC700 down those long hallways at the Palace of Versailles. Better yet, do they have no parking signs there in the hallways?

hallways, I am not sure, lol, but I promise to do some picture in the garden ( the entry is 1/4 mile from my home!)

Not to alarm you or be a rain cloud over your new bike, but make sure to ask them if the known trip meter issue has been fixed! (Problem: when the bike is turned on/off, it can sometimes fail to put distances travelled into memory, therefor giving random seeming and false readings. This has been well reported and documented throughout the forum)

There's a recall from Honda in Europe concerning this issue. Mine has always been no problem so I'm considering leaving well alone. If the unit is changed, the bike's total mileage starts again at zero. Despite this being documented by Honda, not an ideal situation.

some pics just before night, sorry for the color but the weather was very cloudy today!

I have made only 20 miles to come back from the dealer and it would be not serious to give reliable feedback comparing with de NC700X. I can just said that the seat is better and the gearbox management of the DCT is really better in the city!

I am sure those informations are not very new for all NC owner :rolleyes:

Only 110 miles....and rain!

Before around 1000 kms (first service), I avoid to throttle to much but I can add to my previous comments that they (honda) have made important improvement in vibration and low speed torque.

That make a sensible difference in cities with traffic jams...:p

For the rest, position, practical, easy to drive, handling, like the 700x.

I really regret not having the combined antilock braking system as on the 700x :mad:....the brakes of the 750 are great but............................

I love the darker engine covers on the new bikes, compared with the silver engine covers on my 2012. Looks like you've already added a few practical modifications!

Very nice!

So you had a 700X and switched to a 750XD? I will be interested to hear a comparison of the two after you have had this new one for a while.

Back