• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

is nc750x good for pulling chicks?

In my neck of the woods sport bikes pull the youthful chics and cruisers may pull the more mature and frequently rougher chics. Adventure and touring pulls nothing.

or this is possible only on BMW bikes :p

Is this before or after you've seen if the 750 can go off road, binned it testing it's crash worthiness, (possibly caused by a tube blowing out on one of the spoked wheels swapped over from an F650GS) or been forced off the trail because of those pesky Hawks trying to land on your instrument panel and scratch the plastic with their talons?

When I first got my NC700 I got a bit of attention from the "birds" :)

DSC_0412-M.jpg

It begs the question, is the NC700 forum good for trolls?

Yep, it is good. Just put her on a skateboard and attach tow rope and gently accelerate.......

Is the NC750X good for delivering small pepperoni pizzas on one-way streets in cities ending in "ville" on Tuesdays after 4 PM when the ambient temperature is above 70F?

Yep, it is good. Just put her on a skateboard and attach tow rope and gently accelerate.......

One of the best motorcycle commercials ever made. "The Honey DOO".

[video=youtube;BPJKHRPrnPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJKHRPrnPQ[/video]

For some reason my wife has never asked me to walk her dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Why does the NC come with only 2 wheels, I'd pay the extra for a 3rd wheel.

Especially if they were spoked...................... and could jump logs.

Guys, I had to bring chicks to the table because this forum is so slow as single cylinder 50 cc bike is,
not like some would expect from 750 cc owners. Look now, we have some movement here.

Ok. Next question:
Can the NC700 brew a good cup of coffee?

Back