• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A nice long ride out today.

Jelly

Reaction score
Visit site
I decided to make a real long day of it today.

Set off about 8:30 towards Tunbridge wells, then onto East Grinstead and had my first stop at Ashhurst wood (I think)

B24FD3E4-866C-48C4-9664-76ECAC06F934_zps0qb4jc9h.jpg

Then down to the A272 and a second stop at Benbow pond.
My phone crashed just after I took a pic and didn't save it. :rolleyes:
Then onto Loomies (bikers cafe) for a brew and half hour break.

Then down to Bognor, Worthing and another stop at Beachy head.

9d5ed1fc1667420ba9ccab353420a021_zps01155fdf.jpg

Then it was Eastbourne, Pevensey Bay, Hastings and another stop at Rye Harbour.

e703e2be1191be05e397e7848a86cfb9_zps0729f51f.jpg

Once back home I'd almost done a circuit of the SouthEast of England

295 miles in total, as you can see I got back at 8:30 and averaged 72.3 MPG.

de26d5fde021b196f4fc8160fefa1e94_zps340ab4d5.jpg

When I worked out what I'd spent to the miles I'd done it actually comes out as 76.62 MPG, UK gallons of course.

Nice. :)

She's just shy of 3500 miles now, not bad as I've only had it since January and only use it as a toy.

Btw, the Avon Storms are every bit as good as they were on my Suzuki RF900, I even scrapped my toe slider today, first time I've EVER done that!

I totally recommend these tyres for the NCX, frigging awesome. :cool:

Nice pics. I did not realize the NC750 gave average miles per gallon. This is a nice feature. Memorial Day holiday here, so I don't ride on holidays. Just way too many (not sober) folks on the road.

Touch'e!

I didn't know that the 700 DIDNT have it.

The 750 also gives you a current MPG too, does the 700 have that?

What about the handbrake light on the dash?

Edited to add,

Forget both of my questiosn, I've just been looking on YouTube at the 700 dash.

The odometer and the clock and have been switched around, and I see that the 700 only switches between odometer reading and 2 trip computers (but at least they work! ;))

The 750 also shows you how much fuel you've used since you last reset trip A.

Last edited:
Yes, I have a flash to pass button, on the left handlebar at the top of the switch gear, next to the hazard lights/four way flashers.

846908fc8245b116fffaf1010a0183b3_zps736e2074.jpg

Well there's something I don't quite understand about Honda marketing. Canadians don't deserve the DCT but do get the 750 with ABS. Americans are stuck with the 700 and why did we get the flash to pass?

In Australia we only get the 'S' and integra and you can have any colour you like as long as it is blue, i have just had my integra resprayed to Pearl White looks Grrrreat!!

The handguards are by SW Motech, they're the Kobras.

I think they match the NCX really well as they have angular lines, just like the bike, oh yeah, they are absolutely piss easy to fit too, No need to remove the original bar weights (inners or outers) they took about 15 minutes each side to fit.

They were £120 (200 bucks to our American cousins) which initially I thought was expensive, but when I got them and saw how well made they were and how much work had gone into them I changed my mind.

Totally recommended.

Hi,

Sorry for the silly question, but what did you use for the pin stripe on the alloy? Bike is looking really good.

Thanks

No worries, it's not a silly question mate.:)

Here's the exact product I used, it comes with an applicator, it's not a bad tool, the trick is slow and steady.

Oxford Motorcycle Motorbike 7mm Wheel Stripes with Applicator | eBay

Also, I did it with only a side stand and no help, do a bit, wheel the bike forward/backward without tangling up the tape!

Thanks for your comments. :eek:

I love the black but thought it just needed a bit of colour, and the bike now matches my helmet. :cool:

947369676205eb549cfc48a3668acffd_zps6bdfc269.jpg

No worries, it's not a silly question mate.:)

Here's the exact product I used, it comes with an applicator, it's not a bad tool, the trick is slow and steady.

Oxford Motorcycle Motorbike 7mm Wheel Stripes with Applicator | eBay

Also, I did it with only a side stand and no help, do a bit, wheel the bike forward/backward without tangling up the tape!

Thanks for your comments. :eek:

I love the black but thought it just needed a bit of colour, and the bike now matches my helmet. :cool:

947369676205eb549cfc48a3668acffd_zps6bdfc269.jpg

Thank you for the reply. I will try and use my paddock stands to accomplish this :) Should make life a bit easier.. It really does look good and it just adds a lil sumin extra to this awesome machine. Now to see how i will get this product in SA without going the eBay route...

Thanks again mate

Back