• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - The Beatles Preform for the Presidents

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
0.jpgYesterday the President invited Nana Chou and I to a performance by the Beatles for all the Presidents. Really enjoyed ourselves.

[video=dailymotion;x178ivy]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x178ivy_president-faces_music[/video]

SmileyGuitar.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry the video is not playing in United Kingdom, it is playing here in the USA as I just tried it. US copy rights are for 10 years, I do not know United Kingdom laws. Also, the copy used was purchased legally and I have informed You Tube. Try again I would like to know if this is a United Kingdom thing.

Looks like the Queen has some sort of different copy right laws than we do! I will post another without the music, just add Beatles "Revolution" and you got it.

Let us try just by the URL, this should let us know if it is some UK law.

http://youtu.be/DayuJHaSW9o

I tried with just URL and it does work here in the USA. Looks like big sister and Sir Paul are watching folks real closely in the UK. Please let me know!

Last edited:
Fixed the problem. Problem had something to do with the Go Pro compiler. Tried it first on daily motion and still would not work. Compiled everything again on Adobe and it now works.

My favorite president was sitting across the street. Nana Chou and "Old Hickory" had a good talk.

presidents 004.jpg

Jackson was nicknamed "Old Hickory" because of his toughness and aggressive personality; he fought in duels, some fatal to his opponents.[2]

He also fought for his county, and was a real veteran.

During the Revolutionary War, 14 year old Andrew Jackson and his older brother Robert were captured by British soldiers in the Battle of Hanging Rock.
The British officer in command ordered Jackson to clean his boots. Jackson refused. The officer raised his sword to strike a violent blow at the boy's head. Jackson ducked and threw up his left hand. "It was cut to the bone, and a gash on his head left a white scar that Andrew Jackson carried through a long life that profited little to England or any Englishman."

Jackson's mother persuaded the British to release her boys, but by this time both had contracted smallpox. Jackson's mother and his critically ill brother rode horseback on the 45 mile journey home. Andrew walked barefoot and without a jacket, despite a driving rain the last day of the trek. Robert died two days later. Andrew was delirious and in mortal danger. Over several months, he slowly recovered. When Andrew seemed out of danger, his mother left to nurse prisoners of war in Charleston, but contracted cholera there and died.

Later in life, as a general he defeated the British at the Battle of New Orleans.

He fought politically against what he denounced as a closed, undemocratic aristocracy, adding to his appeal to common citizens. Yes, Andrew Jackson hung it all out fighting for what he believed.

Last edited:
Back