• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MT09 Tracer VS NC750X DTC

jangermann

Reaction score
Visit site
Did try the MT09 Tracer at the local Yamaha dealer today. I have been looking at the Traser for some time, but this was my first time I did drive it.

To make a long story short: Above 7000rpm you wake the monster, but below 7000rpm I actually was expecting more power compared to the NC750x DCT. The first thing I noticed was vibrations in the handlebars and a really bad seat comfort. Well the seat can be changed but the vibrations seems to be a problem. On the tracer forum I also see people complain about the vibes.

The windscreen on the Tracer seems to me a bit strance, and let the wind hit the middel of the helmet (with my 186cm) and this cause a lot of windnoise.

Glad I did testdrive the Tracer, it is now out of my head and system :)
The Tracer may be for those that like the power, but to me the comfort is also very important. The power differense below 7000rpm on the Traser compared to the NC was actually very small. Regarding the comfort I really think the NC is a winner.

Last edited:
Well there is for sure a lot of oppinions, but it is not a bike for me, but might be the right one for others.
This was only my oppionon after a short ride.
Vibrations, bad seat comfort, and a very bad designed wind screen.

Last edited:
Back