• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

You'll either love them or hate them......

Koolbikegirl

Reaction score
Visit site
well, I've had some decals designed by a lady in America. I was a bit bored with the all black frunk lid. I'm looking forward to your comments.
the frunk lid decal is silver with the 700 white outlined. the text decal is silver. Ive only put one of the text decals on one side i took me ages and i wanted to ride before the sun went, so i'll put the last one on tomorrow
don't hold back now......:cool:
image.jpgimage.jpg

I like the design ,but it looks a little unfinished like it could use an outline color or something. If I knew how to do that stuff on the computer I could show you.....but, I don't.

I really like the text string, it has class. But I'm with ITlives, the big S looks unfinished/missing something.

I like the design ,but it looks a little unfinished like it could use an outline color or something. If I knew how to do that stuff on the computer I could show you.....but, I don't.

I know exactly what you mean. she showed me a draft with white around the S but I didn't like it. I'm keen to keep the colour of the bike black and not to introduce and other colours so.....I went with it and I'm not unhappy with it for a first go :)
I shall live with it for a while if it annoys me I'll get her to have another go :)

"Cake, sleep, ride, repeat".

I love it. :D

I was trying to say something feminine but not be pink or butch about it.....i didnt like any of the '*****' quotes and since my ladies riders group always stops somewhere for cake I thought I'm stealing that and the text is so tiny you really need to get up close. I'm chuffed. I wanted it to look a little graffiti'd like someone scribbled it on the way past.

Graphics are one of those things that are a matter of preference. Some people like them, while others do not. The only option that should matter to you is your own regarding the subject.

I have put Autobot Insignias on two of my bikes and on my RAM 2500. They all look great to me. Sometimes I get comments regarding them, mostly good or simply "COOL!!!".

Attachments

• NC700X_1.jpg
    NC700X_1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_3820.jpg
    IMG_3820.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 475
Graphics are one of those things that are a matter of preference. Some people like them, while others do not. The only option that should matter to you is your own regarding the subject.

I have put Autobot Insignias on two of my bikes and on my RAM 2500. They all look great to me. Sometimes I get comments regarding them, mostly good or simply "COOL!!!".

That is kool :)

I like your windshield Transformers decal Bruce and may get one. There are difference variations of this decal; some w/bigger spacing, the pattern being wider or tighter and 'facial' variations. The silver, IMO, gives the best contrast on a windshield.
I have a black 'racer boy' lazer silhouette decal on the white mini faring of my CRF. He leans left w/the front wheel off the ground. I had the same lazer on another CRF (230) I sold in 2013.

I've contacted Charlie at Parabellum in trying to get their tallest clear shield drilled up to the Honda tall shield attach bar. He is looking into that now. I may have to send him a pattern for the hole locations.

Back