• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

X in very good company

Why do all bikes these days have to range from butt-ugly to hideously absurd in appearance? That Victory Judge thing looks like it was designed by whoever did the animation for Who Framed Roger Rabbit?.

I don't understand this article. It's titled "10 Best Buys in 2013 Motorcycles." The list includes a 2012 NC700X??? How is that a 2013 motorcycle? Then they list the price of a manual transmission model, while showing you a picture of a DCT model.

I'm also not convinced that a $15,995 electric motorcycle is a "best buy."

Rubbish.

Greg

I don't understand this article. It's titled "10 Best Buys in 2013 Motorcycles." The list includes a 2012 NC700X??? How is that a 2013 motorcycle? Then they list the price of a manual transmission model, while showing you a picture of a DCT model.

I'm also not convinced that a $15,995 electric motorcycle is a "best buy."

Rubbish.

Greg

All these lists are of course subject to the individuals opinion. The only definitive list are those based on criteria such as numbers sold.
Anyway I apologise if you thought that my "Rubbish" post was a waste of your time

All these lists are of course subject to the individuals opinion. The only definitive list are those based on criteria such as numbers sold.
Anyway I apologise if you thought that my "Rubbish" post was a waste of your time

No need to apologize, Rocker, your post isn't what's rubbish. Unfortunately many motorcycle articles are. (That's just my opinion).

And Popular Mechanic's opinion is that a 2012 motorcycle is a 2013 motorcycle.

Greg

Back