• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Why We Ride

I started later in my life with riding. I got my endorsement when I was 30. It definitely makes getting from point A to B much more interactive. You have to be very aware of everything around you at all times and I think that is one of the reasons that it brings such a freeing type of feeling. With a car I'm ready to get out when I arrive somewhere. On the bike I don't feel the ride is ever long enough. Can't wait to do my first multi day ride!

With me it's just like christmas every time I get to ride. If I know if I'm going to ride the next day, I can't sleep that night before. I think it's the most fun you can have with your cloths on. hehe. When I ride it's euphoric, better than any drug I have ever takin, and as addicting as it can be!!!

Like many on here I have been riding bikes since before I had a license. I ride because I always have. Don't know any better. People are more surprised to find that I have not ridden than they are that I did ride regardless of the weather conditions. I like riding, I always have, I do it out of habit.

I had the good fortune to live out in California and in close proximity to the people who were involved in the making of this film. About a month ago they arranged a screening at a bar out here. If you get a chance to, see this movie! It definitely gave me chills seeing some of my familiar riding trails and thinking about riding with my daughter.

I started later in my life with riding. I got my endorsement when I was 30. It definitely makes getting from point A to B much more interactive. You have to be very aware of everything around you at all times and I think that is one of the reasons that it brings such a freeing type of feeling. With a car I'm ready to get out when I arrive somewhere. On the bike I don't feel the ride is ever long enough. Can't wait to do my first multi day ride!

I got my endorsement when I was nearly 64, so enjoy your extra 34 years of riding.

Back