• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which Company makes the Best Passenger Backreast

IdleUp

Reaction score
Visit site
Need some expert advice on selecting a good backrest for my NC700!

I don't care for a rear case so I need a good sized and safest backrest I can find for my girl. Here's some images of the backrest I installed on my Spyder, it has a full adjustment feature.

Thanks

Attachments

• My F3T.jpg
    My F3T.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 383
  • DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 327
Need some expert advice on selecting a good backrest for my NC700!

I don't care for a rear case so I need a good sized and safest backrest I can find for my girl. Here's some images of the backrest I installed on my Spyder, it has a full adjustment feature.

Thanks

Great setting with the runway and mountains, nice 'bike' too.

I am pretty sure he will ship to the US (not sure of the cost). The problem with a passengers back rest on the NC is that unlike all other motorcycles it must lift to access the fuel cap, and as far as I know Johnakays is the only bolt on (no modification required) option available for the NC.

further discussions:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/815-passenger-backrest.html?highlight=passenger+backrest

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/6576-my-homemade-$105-passenger-backrest.html?highlight=passenger+backrest

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-...r-back-rest.html?highlight=passenger+backrest

I'll ship anywhere.
with my backrest no need to cut anything and you still can retain the grab rail.
if you dont like the pad,I can supply just the frame and you can fit your own.
the cross bar that the pad fits onto, I can fit two on and you can slide the pad onto it without drilling the gap will be 1/4".

I'll ship anywhere.
with my backrest no need to cut anything and you still can retain the grab rail.
if you dont like the pad,I can supply just the frame and you can fit your own.
the cross bar that the pad fits onto, I can fit two on and you can slide the pad onto it without drilling the gap will be 1/4".

Thanks for the reply - what would be the total cost to 30512?

Thanks

30512 is Georgia lm looking for something inline with the image put up showing the padded back rest. Also does it require any drilling or modifying the bike.

Thanks

HONDA PASSENGER BACKREST WITH REAR CARRIER 15-16 NC700 NM4 08R71-MJS-A90. Found this looking for a backrest. If I'm reading this right, it fits NC700 and NM4.

HONDA PASSENGER BACKREST WITH REAR CARRIER 15-16 NC700 NM4 08R71-MJS-A90. Found this looking for a backrest. If I'm reading this right, it fits NC700 and NM4.

If that's the one on ebay. the price is ridiculous.

Not only that, but looking at the photo, it’s for an NM4. I seriously doubt this fits on an NC700X or S.

DA4CDDA5-52AA-452F-BBE2-90F76D45242E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back