• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where and How Much?

barrett50

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Beginning the search for a NC700X. I know the MSRP is $6999 for the 6 speed, plus tax and various dealer charges. Would like to find out what folks are paying out the door. Thanks.

I paid msrp, but that's because they gave me asking price on a trade in. They had a sale at the time for $6399.00, which may still be going on due to the arrival of the end of summer. Just add .0X for sales tax and another couple hundred for whatever it costs for titling, registration, plate and dealer prep. That should give you a ball park figure.

I see you live in Tift County, GA. I used to live in Colquitt County about 20 south of you in the small town of Norman Park. I also used to build houses at Darlington and Destiny in Tifton! Small world!

Last edited:
For more info, search this forum, I think there are 2 threads about what we paid for our bikes. I paid $7473.99 out the door just outside of Houston,Texas.

$6399 + ttl

Beginning the search for a NC700X. I know the MSRP is $6999 for the 6 speed, plus tax and various dealer charges. Would like to find out what folks are paying out the door. Thanks.

Mine was $7150 out the door, including tax, title, license.

You can buy them for $6399 + tax, title, & license. No need to pay prep or freight since that's just fluff added by the dealer for profit. Look on eBay, then call those dealers listed for details. Most of the good deals are in the southern midwest USA.

Already thoroughly discussed on this thread: http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-general-discussion/492-what-you-paying-your-nc700x.html

Appreciate the replies and referral to an older thread with good info. Unless I can find one closer at the $6399 price I'll be headed west.

Back