• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

When uploading a picture, what does error 403 mean.

OK. At that point I'd just stop uploading pictures.

This is exactly what I am afraid may be happening... this will hurt this forum if that is the case!

Yup, I tried yesterday to upload a picture after I typed a longish reply.
After thinking there was a new size limit I didn't know about, resizing the image down, and it still not working, I tried attaching the image directly to the post, then uploading it somewhere else, and linking....

After 15 minutes, I gave up, deleted my post, closed the forum in frustration, and walked away from my computer.

Tried again this morning, same deal, only this time I was able to link a picture from somewhere else.
Very frustrating.

Yup, I tried yesterday to upload a picture after I typed a longish reply.
After thinking there was a new size limit I didn't know about, resizing the image down, and it still not working, I tried attaching the image directly to the post, then uploading it somewhere else, and linking....

After 15 minutes, I gave up, deleted my post, closed the forum in frustration, and walked away from my computer.

Tried again this morning, same deal, only this time I was able to link a picture from somewhere else.
Very frustrating.

Not sure why it wasn't working yesterday. It is work fine today. I just uploaded seven pictures that were all around 2.5MB - 3.5MB. It accepted all of them. You could try again if you like. Might work for you today.

Back