• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What will really be new for next year in motorcycling?

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
4.jpgIf you really want to see what will be new for next year, this is the only place you will see it. The manufactures don't tell you which countries will get which units, but this is the traditional place all the motorcycle manufactures introduce their new product, year end and year out.

See Video: Home Page

Also at: http://www.eicma.it/en/

ChangeMotorcyclist.jpg

SmileySinger.jpg

Last edited:
I just went to the AIME in Orlando. I saw some pretty nice equipment on display. LOL! I even saw some motorcycle stuff too!

just wondering why auto show (cars/bikes) always displays hot chicks. serving as eye-catchers or giving a little push to customers to close a deal or both (most auto fans are men)? :)

In the Zurich Moto show, there are 9 hot chicks and 1 gay man.
:p

Lool... sorry for side-tracking the topic.

I found from googling an article that might explains:
What Neuroscience Tells Us About Consumer Desire — HBS Working Knowledge
quoting the last paragraph:
"... So, yes, I just used your brain to manipulate you. Sex sells, and it has since the dawn of time. It sells because it engages that pleasurable reward center of your brain. As academics, neuroscience just helps us to understand how."

Lool... sorry for side-tracking the topic.

I found from googling an article that might explains:
What Neuroscience Tells Us About Consumer Desire — HBS Working Knowledge
quoting the last paragraph:
"... So, yes, I just used your brain to manipulate you. Sex sells, and it has since the dawn of time. It sells because it engages that pleasurable reward center of your brain. As academics, neuroscience just helps us to understand how."

Yup, I would also enjoy being brain-manipulated by cupcakes, ice cream, beers and cheeseburgers artfully arrayed on stands around the bikes, heehee.

Now, cute babes holding those items, whilst draped over teh bikes? I would probably faint before even getting close...

Yup, I would also enjoy being brain-manipulated by cupcakes, ice cream, beers and cheeseburgers artfully arrayed on stands around the bikes, heehee.

Now, cute babes holding those items, whilst draped over teh bikes? I would probably faint before even getting close...

As nice as that sounds, extremely unbelievable. The kind of girls hired for that kind of sales role probably don't remember their last cupcake, ice cream, beer, or cheeseburger. But we can all dream I suppose.

Lool... I guess everyone needs pleasure, one way or the other, to enjoy the life fully. The more spiritual, the more intense and long-lasting the pleasure. Motorcycling is one of my favorites. It kinda gives spiritual pleasure to me. Anyhow, to each its own.. :)

Lool... I guess everyone needs pleasure, one way or the other, to enjoy the life fully. The more spiritual, the more intense and long-lasting the pleasure. Motorcycling is one of my favorites. It kinda gives spiritual pleasure to me. Anyhow, to each its own.. :)

So, way to make me feel like a crude Neanderthal slave to my primitive lizard brain, dude. lol

I keed, I keed! ;) :D :D

For those who really want equality, here you are:

slide_321169_3011029_free.jpg

slide_321169_3011037_free.jpg

slide_321169_3011032_free.jpg

slide_321169_3011035_free.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow I'm finding my attention drawn more to the bikes on the left. I may have a left brain/right brain function imbalance, but I don't think so. :)

Reverse is probably true, too... I'd be more likely to buy beers and cheeseburgers if I could ogle a nice array of bikes while in a restaurant!

Somehow I'm finding my attention drawn more to the bikes on the left. I may have a left brain/right brain function imbalance, but I don't think so. :)

Hmmm, I saw nothing but bikes on the right. didn't notice any bikes on the left side.

Back