• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your favorite color for the NC700/NC750?

What is your favorite NC700/NC750 color (colour)?

• Silver Metallic

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • White

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Black

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Magna Red (brighter)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Chromosphere Red (darker)

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Ultra Blue

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • I like them all

• I dislike them all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My own custom color (colour)

• Total voters
I really enjoy the colors on my bike, so i was wondering does anyone know if this is a standard color from the factory?

View attachment 38559

What model year is the bike?

You could look for a sticker, probably on the rear frame rail under the passenger seat. From the sticker, get the paint code, and research that code to see if it’s color matches your actual paint. If so, you’d know it was factory, and eventually learn what the color name is.

Last edited:
What model year is the bike?

You could look for a sticker, probably on the rear frame rail under the passenger seat. From the sticker, get the paint code, and research that code to see if it’s color matches your actual paint. If so, you’d know it was factory, and eventually learn what the color name is.

Thanks! My code is NH-A14M i looked it up online and it says Seal Silver Metallic so i guess the last owner changed it himself.

Thanks! My code is NH-A14M i looked it up online and it says Seal Silver Metallic so i guess the last owner changed it himself.

Apparently it was repainted. I think it looks awesome, including the yellow accents. You have a beautiful bike!

I’ve repainted both of my NCs to colors I like better than Honda’s common play-it-safe colors.

I think the blue looks really sharp on the NC’s. My winter project may be painting mine. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back