• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to/with your other motorcycle/scooter/trike today?

Day 129...rode the NC solo this morning, then took the CB out with Mrs Ferret on her X Max this afternoon for another 44 miles @ 80 degrees and cloudy

Day 132 .... 46 miles on the CB @ 75 degrees and mostly sunny and turned over another milestone on it

TOKrF2mh.jpg

I rubber mounted my heli bar risers for my Concours 14. My right hand is bothered the most by the inline 4 tingle so I thought I would give this a try.I already have foam grip covers

Attachments

• 20240528_145027.jpg
    20240528_145027.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240528_145315.jpg
    20240528_145315.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240528_145251.jpg
    20240528_145251.jpg
    995 KB · Views: 7
I decided to spend an hour or so exploring the logging roads and trails that are near (10 min) my house. After all, it’s a big reason why I bought the Himalayan. In any case, thanks to my willingness to randomly follow trails I knew nothing about, it ended up being a four-hour adventure, with two of those hours involving trying to figure out how to get back to an actual road. Along the way, I managed to submerge the Himmy well past the pegs. And drop it. Luckily, not in the water. All in all, a fine day’s ride.
I’m in Vancouver now. What a beautiful city you live in! Clearly motorcycling is part of the culture. I’m really enjoying my time here.

I’m in Vancouver now. What a beautiful city you live in! Clearly motorcycling is part of the culture. I’m really enjoying my time here.
@potter0o is correct. I can see Vancouver on a clear day, but (no offence to @potter0o ) I don’t go to the mainland without a gun to my head. Or a free lift ticket to Whistler, as was the case last time I crossed to the dark side. :p

@potter0o is correct. I can see Vancouver on a clear day, but (no offence to @potter0o ) I don’t go to the mainland without a gun to my head. Or a free lift ticket to Whistler, as was the case last time I crossed to the dark side. :p
I can see that. I’m sure for reasons similar to those driving me away from Chicago. I only go back now because my family is there. But, still a beautiful city here with a lot of green space, interesting architecture, and culture. Again, not too dissimilar from Chicago.

I rubber mounted my heli bar risers for my Concours 14. My right hand is bothered the most by the inline 4 tingle so I thought I would give this a try.I already have foam grip covers
I solved the vibration in the bars on my concours. I wound up removing the heli bar risers and keeping the rubber mount. My right hand doesn't fall asleep now. With the risers it still put my hand to sleep.

That was my biggest negative about the concours besides no cruise control. The factory touring seat fixed the seat issue so finally the bike is sorted.

Day 142 ... after the nearly 300 mile day yesterday on the NC, today it was the CB's turn for a ride again..78 degrees and sunny for the 56 mile ride

Back