• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What color is Honda unlikely to make the NC700X in?

captdirt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to paint my NX this winter and was wondering what color Honda is unlikely to produce it in. I'm thinking of doing it in a stock Honda color, either yellow or blue? I've seen the photochopped pictures and like both colors, but riding gear is all blue and black. Thoughts?

BTW, does anyone know what kind paint Honda uses? Searched and can't find if they use water based paint. I'd like to use the silver as a base for the new paint.

I doubt they will go beyond the colors they already have: white, black, silver, red. There is another plastic painting thread on here somewhere and from what i remember it is very important to make sure the paint is compatible with the specific type of plastic used. Blue would be nice, if it were me re-painting I would go for taffeta white, but the type of plastic may or may not limit your choices of color.

IMO, Honda is unlikely to ever produce the NC in Sunrise Yellow, perhaps my favorite Honda color. :( It was used on the 2000 CBR600F4, and is much more orangey than the yellows they've done since; much more like a sunrise. ;)

Back