• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What are achievements and awards???

gpd211

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
After reading quite a bit on here I see achievements and awards under the user name. Can someone explain these? I'm not a post ho and would rather people be worried about the quality of their post than how many posts they can make. Maybe it's just me but the "I don't have any clue what the problem could be" posts don't do much for me.

I would think that everyone has something to contribute to the forum. Some more then others due to weather. Some due to lack of partners or kids, whatever the reason we look forward to hearing about your adventures on the NC700!

I think such gimmicks in a forum is to encourage people to contribute even more. Don't pay too much attention to these indicators. And like you said, it is more important to contribute contents, rather than bitching about 1 or 2 lines or words which may not be too factual or misinterpreted. We all want a Happy forum and a fun one. This is not a library, IMOH. Have fun. I think no one knows what those awards are, really. Not me. Now this is again an inane comment?

Really? I don't have a clue what those awards are. Can I exchange them for a lolli?
:p

I did read about some other users' awards, and almost fell off my chair laughing...
Way to go, Dennis!

Back