• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Weird weather: Who has snow?

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hi there

It is unusually warm this Xmas (winter).
Who has snow at their location?

Not me.
Not in Switzerland unless you are at least 2000m up in the mountains.

North of Prescott, AZ there is snow.
Here in the Valley of the Sun we just had our first freeze warning. (we average 5 days at or below freezing, snow is extremely rare)
ed

Not much snow here yet, a few flurries but no accumulation to speak. Its supposed to be 18*F in the morning on the ride to work though.

tell em Rocker we get WET snow here!
rain.gif

tell em Rocker we get WET snow here!
rain.gif

Just as well because if we get dry powder like snow it gets into the motors of our sothern & Southeastern trains. Of course if ordinary snow is too thich and reaches the 3rd rail that stops them too.
As you say plenty of rain though. 2012 being the wettest year in the UK since records were first kept

Still got ya by three. Not a fare fight! You will loose. They have powers we can't defend against! Good luck!!!

I have a few inches of snow here. In the past few weeks, temps have been lower on average than we typically see here.

We're in the middle of a 10-12 day period where the daytime highs haven't/won't get above 30 F. I love winter.
I like the cold, but I would like to see more snow. Been ice fishing for a little over a week now.

Snow is great but only on Christmas cards. Not much fun if your only means of personal transport is a motorcycle and you have to get to work before public transport starts up or after it finishes

Back