• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

"Walk A Mile" short film I did for the 48 Hour Film Project

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
Few weeks back I got together with some friends, and nearly 50 other teams, in Louisville and participated in the 48 Hour Film Project where we have to write, shoot, edit and turn in a 5-7 minute film within a 48 hour time period (Friday 7PM to Sunday 7:pM). We were not only able to complete the film, and not only did we win Audience award, but we also won Best Use of Prop, Best Director and Best Film! This means we will screen at the national level at Filmapalooza 2017 and have a chance at screening in Cannes, France at Cannes Film Festival. This is huge!

Enough background, here is the film. Hit the HD button and turn it up. Please use headphones, it is NSFW. Stay through the credits.

[video=vimeo;176540097]https://vimeo.com/176540097[/video]

"Walk A Mile" short film I did for the 48 Hour Film Project

Very well done. I can see why it won so many awards.

I've done the 48 about 6 times or so with my family as amateurs. It's a ton of fun that I start dreading it as it approaches, then really love it once it's done. As Deckyon says, you have to conceptualize, write, shoot, edit, and submit in 48 hours. The rules require that each team use a specific prop, a specific line of dialog, and a specific character name in each film. Each team draws its genre from a hat on Friday evening and off you go.

If nothing else, it makes you realize why there are hundreds of people involved in making a feature length film. [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back