• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vista Cruise Control

Go Cruise has worked great for me since installing one on the NC. I used the Cat O ring at first but while it would kind of work it could not hold a steady throttle setting on my bike for very long. I have Throttlemeister heavies on my ST1300 but the GC works as well for a fraction of the cost.

How long did it take to install the vista cruise? Can you explain the install in a little more detail?

How long did it take to install the vista cruise? Can you explain the install in a little more detail?

It took me about two hours only because I'm neurotic with my things. Following the illustrations in the website below is the same installation principles I follow. I retained the stock grip but you will have to remove the throttle tube plastic nubs and ridges. You can keep the grip retaining ridge by the bar-end weight though.

How To: A Guide to Installing the Vista Cruise Throttle Lock : KawiForums.com Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki motorcycle forums

Craig

Back