• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Very tempted

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Whilst getting a hugger fitted to my CBF1000FA at Kent M/Cs I met up with Dave from the UK forum. We were both looking at the new bikes and a black Deauville in particular. I could be very tempted depending on finances

+1. I saw a Canadian lass with a CBF at a rally in PA a couple years ago. Hers had hard panniers and a top box. Would be perfect with shaft drive though.

I went in looking for/at a new CB1100 and bought a NCX!!.
Seemed to meet my needs ( and budget ) better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually looking at the CBR 600RR, totally useless bike for me, but heh I'm 34 and could claim an early mid life "crisis" right? Would have been fun but the idea of that horrible mileage, not being able to tour (ie. No hard bags, no space, no wife willing to ride on that quarter sized seat) and the lines of the NC caught my eye as soon as I walked into that venus fly trap for guys like us, the Honda shop. Can't seem to go in there without spending money on something I just HAVE to have. NC is a nice bike for a nice price, that will do everything I want it to do for a long time. Takes the tempted out of other bikes for me.

Back