• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

V-Stream Windshield arrived today

brh3rd

Reaction score
Visit site
Aug 20, 2013
Took me 20 minutes to install after I realized I had to pull the lower rubber tabs from the OEM mounts. Great wind protection and I love the safety of it being virtually unbreakable. I am 6' and the "Tall Tourer" N20009 fits me perfect.

Best to All

Just ordered a Parabellum tinted 24". It should provide enough protection in the winter going to work. Will post pictures when and commits when mounted.

Aug 20, 2013
Took me 20 minutes to install after I realized I had to pull the lower rubber tabs from the OEM mounts. I am 6' and the "Tall Tourer" N20009 fits me perfect.
Best to All
Hey, how about a little more information regarding your impressions of the V-Stream windshield at speed. How is the wind protection, the buffeting or lack of same, wind control in traffic, effects on bike in heavy cross winds, wind noise suppression???
And please post some photos so that we can see how beautiful, or ugly, the mounted screen appears!
Thanks

Back