• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Using Givi topcase on NC700X OEM rear rack - Givi E251 universal adapter?

jontallon

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the whole OEM rear rack, side cases, etc. on my NC700X. I hate the Honda topcase however - my bike is red and the silver look of the topcase isn't appealing.

I have had Givi topcases in the past and in general have been pleased, so I would like to use them again. Previously, on my BMW, I used the Givi E251 universal adapter on top of the OEM rack. However the NC700X rear rack doesn't have many holes in it to work with. I'm wondering how others have adapted the OEM rear rack to work with a Givi topcase - did you use the E251 adapter, or something else? Pictures would be great if you have them!

Thank you!

Wondered about it, but never tried it.

A thought, if the color is all that's wrong with the Honda topcase:
Should be pretty simple and/or inexpensive to paint the silver covering red to match the bike.

I just setup the Givi mount and drilled a couple of holes where the Honda rack didn't line up, works great.

I have the whole OEM rear rack, side cases, etc. on my NC700X. I hate the Honda topcase however - my bike is red and the silver look of the topcase isn't appealing.

Thank you!

If it is just the color, a little red Plastidip can fix that. See below:

Attachments

• 2013-12-23 16.47.04.jpg
    2013-12-23 16.47.04.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,781
Back