• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Twin NC700Xs spotted in the wilds of Tacoma

CorEnFa

Reaction score
Visit site
I just moved to Tacoma, Washington and while I'm looking for a new house, my son and I are living in an apartment down in the business district of downtown Tacoma. Last week, we saw an NC700X parked on Market St. right below my apartment. She was equipped almost exactly like mine. Touring shield, Honda luggage, exact same handguards, etc.

Tonight, I saw the same beauty in the same parking spot and this time, I decided to go park mine next to it and snap some pictures.

If this is yours, first, sorry I didn't get a release. ;-) Second, hit me up and we'll go for a ride sometime. I don't know the area and would love to find some good spots to ride in the Seattle/Tacoma/PNW areas.

2013-09-26 18.17.05.jpg2013-09-26 18.17.34.jpg

Thanks for the welcome! I actually moved here on August 16th so I got in some of the great weather. Thankfully I don't mind the rain (overall or riding).
Now, on my first day here, some moron blew through a red light and wiped out my Subaru. (Thankfully their fault).
Moral of the story - stay off of Meridian!!! Especially if you're not in a cage.

Welcome to the PNW. Just relocated here myself earlier this year.

A couple things I did to help myself get familiar with the area was to purchase a good route map and joined a few local meetups.

The meetups are a great way to join in on some group rides with local riders.

As far as the map goes, this is the one that I like and use the most.
http://motowheels.com/i-6923316-mad-maps-scenic-road-trip-series-washington-oregon.html

Back