• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

TUSK Panniers

Mounted that way, are the Tusk boxes quick release removable?

No they are not, but ii would only take a couple minutes to remove if you have the correct tool. I'm likely going to use some type of wing nut or the like so I can mount and dismount them by hand. I plan on keeping them on the bike as to only remove them when necessary, so I was in no need of a quick connect style of box. Plus these things are so darn cheap I couldn't pay 2x(and up) the price of them for some that I may have preferred the look of more.

All I need are a size 5 and size 6 allen key to remove both boxes with the current hardware used. I used the hardware that came on the PL1111 racks.

Refer to post #12 in this thread to see the type of hardware I may get to make it a "tool-less" job of moving the boxes when needed.

https://www.nc700-forum.com/forum/n...ounting-tusk-panniers-2.html?highlight=pickle

Last edited:
FYI

The large, Reusable ALDI shopping bags fit PERFECTLY in the Large Boxes....

I’ve got all my work stuff in those bags, so I can just grab a bag and go to my patient.

William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is really late but how do you take the blocky spacer thing off the top of the Givi PL1111 racks so the Tusk boxes will sit flush against the rack? Please and thanks for the help.

Back