• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tourance Next

captdirt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm heading to Baja the first of April and need to put new tires on before I go. I want to go the new Tourance Next 95/5 tires. The problem is I can't find a retailer that has the 160/60 rear. Metzler shows it on their site, but retailers don't even list it.

I am I better with the 150/70 or the 170/60? I don't think clearance should be an issue.

Thanks, tom

Posted in Tire Tech but didn't get much notice. Hope I'm not breaking the forum rules.

I'm heading to Baja the first of April and need to put new tires on before I go. I want to go the new Tourance Next 95/5 tires. The problem is I can't find a retailer that has the 160/60 rear. Metzler shows it on their site, but retailers don't even list it.

I am I better with the 150/70 or the 170/60? I don't think clearance should be an issue.

Thanks, tom

Posted in Tire Tech but didn't get much notice. Hope I'm not breaking the forum rules.

Stupid question / comment here but I just ran into the same thing when I purchased my PR4's. My dealer ended up ordering them from the manufacturer I believe. Took almost a week to get them but they did. Mine were the first set they have sold. Have you tried your local dealer?

Back