• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Riders Digest edition: 169

Just a thought to Admin.I was wondering as a moderator on several forums how we stand with copyright concerns posting this sort of thing. it seems a bit unfair posting something for free when people are trying to make a living by writing and publishing it.
to me their is no difference between this and people travelling on my companies trains without paying for a ticket

Only problem there aren't many places you can go in the US by train. Subway would be good, but long distance rail here is pitiful at best.

Contrary to common belief, anything on the internet which is "not protected" is considered to be "for free" and distributable (unless they state no-go). If they did not want you to download and read, they would have prevented it.
The website stated clearly the TRD is for free.

In fact, I think I am doing that site a favour by posting their links. This magazine is supported by the imbedded advertisements and I am sure the advertisers want to maximise their reach, hence there is no disclaimer mentioned at the homepage. I also did not reproduce any of the materials for my profit, etc.

However it can be contentious, if I downloaded the pdf and then uploaded it here as if it was mine.
Now, that is different.

Nice try, try again? Why don't you pick on someone else for a change? Please?
:eek:

Dear Dennis, does this concerned user also think you should not up-link webbikeworld stuff, if you take him literally. What we've got here is a very strict, line-reader judge.
Maybe you have to be wary also.....:p
OMG, we all better check that what we post are really our own thoughts and words...

Last edited:
Not picking on anyone. I was just showing a concern.if everybody especialy the admin are OK with it thats just fine.
ithink your paranoia maybe showing again.
please stop thinking everything that I post is about you

Back