• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tesla

davidc83

Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just reading about the new Tesla 3 being delivered to customers: Tesla stole our word!! They are calling the front trunk (it has 2) the...drum roll please... the 'FRUNK'. Someone at Tesla must own an NC700... I am at work now, and going to a family reunion after work, but tomorrow--going to be riding the Honda somewhere. I may ride over to Red River Gorge in the morning. Ride around and then head home, about 3 hours to get there, ride in the area for a couple of hours, and then ride back.

I have always seen the word used for rear engined cars so it's use probably dates to the 1960's at least.

I didn't make it to Red River Gorge yesterday; couldn't get chores done earlier Sunday morning. However, I did ride over to Rabbit Hatch again and got a bbq sandwich. Told the GPS to take me home via Lawrenceburg Indiana (knew I would have to get on the Interstate for a few miles to get across the Ohio River). GPS took me on some one lane asphalt roads I didn't knew existed. Beautiful hills in the area between Rabbit Hatch and I-275.

Back