• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Taller screen

Thanks for posting the link. It was a good read. Was actually considering this as an option so the information is good going in.

I liked the Madstad when I had it. Solid mounting system. Not in love with their technical support though. Sent them an email and didn't get a response. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt so I resent my question last night. Maybe they will respond this time.

I installed a 20" CalSci this past September and have had no problems with it in over 4,000 miles since (including plenty of highway speeds). They improved their mounting method from earlier, I suppose based on feedback about the prior mounting being a bit flimsy.

I installed a 20" CalSci this past September and have had no problems with it in over 4,000 miles since (including plenty of highway speeds). They improved their mounting method from earlier, I suppose based on feedback about the prior mounting being a bit flimsy.

Well, I bought the bike used with the screen and it's already cracked on one of the mounting holes, not sure what the previous owner did to it?

I have a Parabellum 24" if you are in the market. Bought it, then decided against using it. It is still in the box with all original parts and instructions, never been on the motorcycle. PM me if you are interested.

I have a Zero Gravity. It fits and works well with Bruudt extension I had installed previously and the VPS Barkbusters. Not all tall windshields fitted this outfit so I went with this option and I am satisfied.

Back