• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SW Motech Rear Steel Rack

superdedooperman

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I’m looking to get the Givi e22 side cases, but I have the steel luggage rack from SW Motech(with a Givi e450 top case) and Givi told me there aren’t any Givi bag supports compatible with the steel rack.

Does anyone know of bag supports that are compatible with the SW steel rack? Or if there is anyone with the steel rack accompanied by side bags, please let me know!

The only one I can tell might be compatible is the SW quick lock evo. But it’s really hard for me to justify paying $320+ for just the supports. But my options may be slim here.

You may have answered your own question. I have the SW Motech alum rack, and have been looking into the same thing. Unfortunately, SW Motech doesn't really play well with others, and so as pricey as it is, you probably will have to get their ego racks, AND on top of that, buy the Givi adapters as well. Good luck. Wish I had a solution for you. I'm actually contemplating buying SW's Givi adapters, and fabbing my own racks. We'll see.

You may have answered your own question. I have the SW Motech alum rack, and have been looking into the same thing. Unfortunately, SW Motech doesn't really play well with others, and so as pricey as it is, you probably will have to get their ego racks, AND on top of that, buy the Givi adapters as well. Good luck. Wish I had a solution for you. I'm actually contemplating buying SW's Givi adapters, and fabbing my own racks. We'll see.

I’ve thought the same thing. Being able to make my own would be the most cost effective, no doubt. And may just be a fun little project.

Back