• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Supertrapp slip on exhaust?

I love Supertrapp exhausts for the quality and tuning of back pressure with the discs. Doesn't look like you have an attachment bracket for this one to fit, let alone a center stand bracket. I wanted a better sounding exhaust and took someone's advice on buying a Leo Vince cat eliminator. It was cheaper than an end can by over $100 and sounds awesome with the stock exhaust. So glad I took a chance. If you don't mind the looks of the stock exhaust (I don't) but want a better sound with better performance than a slip-on (removes the restrictive cat where an end-can does not), give it a try. I couldn't be happier.

What jeff said. For what you'll end up paying in parts alone for that supertrapp thing, plus time and other materials to actually make it work, you could get a Danmoto for around 120 shipped. And it's gunna fit right out of the box.

I saw the Danmoto slipons. the prices for them seem to good to be true. Although most of the reviews I have read have been favorable. Also they seem to have quite a selection.

Back