• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Still kicking tires: Some questions

Well I wasn't so lucky....there is a small inner plate inside the gas tank which I didnt noticed and together with the high gas flow caused gas to be spilled to half my driver seat...

Do your fuel pumps not have automatic cut off? I hld the nozzle so that it's just below the level of the plate and the pump cuys off when the fuel level reaches this point

Do your fuel pumps not have automatic cut off? I hld the nozzle so that it's just below the level of the plate and the pump cuys off when the fuel level reaches this point

They do have an automatic cut-off, but from my experience is that they don't always work. Expecially when fueling up a motorcycle. Overfilled my old V-Rod a few times as well, before becoming very cautious and concious of how much juel was used and about how much it would take to fill the tank.

Back