• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stickie for calling out people?

ricksride

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't know where to put this, so here it is. I think the majority of active people would see it here.
Would it be feasible to have a stickie for calling out people to have them clean out their mailboxes?

For instance:
Nortwestrider has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
hint, hint... :rolleyes:

Historically people have posted a thread in the general forum with a title of the username. If you look back you will find at least one asking OCR to clean out his box.

I can empathise with the frustration, or an attempt to work around a solution, but ya, I think checking on a sticky thread to see if someone is trying to message you, is probably even less likely to happen if that person never checks to see if their mail is full, in the first place.

It's pretty much on the person to check and clear their messages once in a while.

when I get a pm it say you got message and I have to click twice befor I can get in.
is this what your on about?

when I get a pm it say you got message and I have to click twice befor I can get in.
is this what your on about?

No, this is when someone tries to send you a message, but it gets rejected because your folder is too full. They can't alert you that they are trying to contact you. Like the postman trying to stuff a letter in, but can't 'cause you haven't collected all existing stuff in your post box, so he leaves without giving you your new letter, lol :D

Back