• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

southern california riders group?

Not yet but there is a California Riders group. Didn't feel like going the northern/southern route. As most of us whom call ourselves Northern Californians actually live in the middle of the state. If you go to the community drop down menu and click on groups it is there. You are free to join if you like or you may start your own specific to So.Cal. :cool:

I live in Newbury Park, CA (near Thousand Oaks) and I am part of the California group. We should schedule a group ride soon!

Jon

welcome friends

I live in Newbury Park, CA (near Thousand Oaks) and I am part of the California group. We should schedule a group ride soon!

Jon

I live in Temecula.... near wine country and "old town". Our children are both grown, so we have a spare bedroom....
so....if you ever want to ride out, you got a free place to bed down for just one night.
Contact me here if you want to do that, and we'll work out the details.

We also spend one week renting a house in Cayucos (near San Luis Obispo), so we could make the same arrangements there.
We will be at the Cayucos house for on week in July. Again, write me and we'll work out the details.

We are modest people, but guests are a blessing.
cheers,
DB

Last edited:
I live in La Mirada (LA county, but borderline LA and OC county)... I work Mon-Fri just like everyone else. I can ride weekend anytime. Let me know if you guys are planning any ride...

Sounds great guys. Lets move our conversation over to the California Riders Group discussion area of this forum and work out the details. A discussion has already started about this there... Looking forward to it!

Back