• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Some Honda Parte Just Don't Last

How many bumpers did you go through though? We can't all use trees to stop every time or there won't be any trees left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Tryin to think of a witty remark....................oh, well, maybe next time...........

We should all be so fortunate with our parts!

you must never stop. Brakes that last that long is unheard of around san francisco.
Brakes wear out quick in stop and go traffic.

Now I'm sick. I only got 140,000 out of my Isuzu front brake pads! D'OH!!! :)

at 50k miles they told me my front brake pads were about 80%... so I guess doing the math that puts them at 250K for replacement?
The rear were metal on metal at that point, found that on our trip to Seattle... they started making noise in Spokane on our way there... needless to say the drive through the mountains on the way home was an interesting one.

at 50k miles they told me my front brake pads were about 80%... so I guess doing the math that puts them at 250K for replacement?
The rear were metal on metal at that point, found that on our trip to Seattle... they started making noise in Spokane on our way there... needless to say the drive through the mountains on the way home was an interesting one.

Kind of surpirsed the rears went out first. It is usually the fronts. Although I had to replace the rear pads on my jeep before the front pads but that is because the ESP kept activating on sharp corners at high speeds. Happens to a lot of jeeps with extreme lifts.

you must never stop. Brakes that last that long is unheard of around san francisco.
Brakes wear out quick in stop and go traffic.

That is a whole lot of hiway driving.
It is heavy to highway miles, but not that heavy. I am easy on the brakes with lords of following distances and off the gas early for stops. May be why the fronts lasted longer as seldom hard enough to sink the front end shifting weight off the rear.

Back