• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Significant decline in the amount of new posts?

duk2n

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

I use the "New Posts" facility in the top menu bar to see whats going on. I would say the number of new posts has decreased a lot since a few days. It is me or are you seeing the same?

Every forum I'm on is this way right now, guess folks are busy with the holidays and family.

Merry Christmas :)

Yep, I've noticed the same thing, new posts dropping. I guess I could post about my new NC700x, well provided I had actually bought one first. I'm still riding my old '89 Ninja 250 daily (only has 83k+ miles, bought used in May 2006 with 8k miles) but the NC700x has risen to the top of the list for new next bikes (the Kawasaki Ninja 500, Suzuki GS500, Suzuki Katana 600 are on the top of the list for used bikes). Or maybe I'll find a deal on a lightly used NC700x in a few years...
Tony

Last edited:
I think it's normal for this time of the year - half of the world got buried in snow/ice and put their bikes away for the winter; people get busy with holidays; less new buyer/new members asking questions. It will pick up once the spring rolls around.

Good to know. Was wondering if something had changed and I was missing posts...

As you english people say: Merry Christmas!

Feliz Navidad in my native language

I can't post much as my preferred dealer can't seem to get any of the DCT models. They apparently cannot be ordered. Don't know if this means a 2013 is around the corner or not.

People have been busy with the holidays, winter weather has hampered riding time, and very few people are having mechanical problems/breakdowns with this well built, very reliable machine. Between Christmas spending and farkle splurging most of us are broke. I guess we could talk about the weather...Cold (40 deg F) here. lol :)

Every forum goes through a low every now and then. The the majority of us stuck inside, visiting family, and mostly broke there isn't much to talk about. I'm just waiting for another couple weeks so I can go buy my NCX.

Back