• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Show Off Your NC's Bike Tattos (Decals)

Prior to installing the HMW roundel I was surprised how many would think it was BMW standing right next to it. Lot of fun to see the puzzled looks seeing both the Honda logo and the apparent BMW logo not noticing the "H" on the roundel.

Thanks to Bduffey for sharing the thread where I bought mine.

I can't believe I forgot to post this one. I had matching ones on my helmet and on my VFR, but I didn't have one to match my helmet for the NC. I posted a request on ADVrider.com for anyone that had one...and about a year later someone came across one in a drawer that they had forgotten about. It's hard to see on the windshield, so below is the one I have on my helmet close up.

20140425_102724-L.jpg

2010-11-05%2017.52-M.jpg

And my HMW NC700X roundels came in lickety split...ordered them Friday and they came in this afternoon! Sorry about the lighting, but I didn't want to use flash because of teh reflective nature of the stickers...

20140915_193305-M.jpg

Antihero is quite the author and adventurer. [

QUOTE=itlives;108848]Ummmm, there's a reason I like stickers. I'm a serial painter. Every car truck or bike I ever had, I had to repaint. I figure if I put on some hard to get stickers, I would hold off painting for a while.

The sticker above the ADV sticker is to support a friend of a friend in this thread 'Round the World with an Italian Supermodel - ADVrider
Very interesting writer and well worth the read as well as his first two trips - which he makes references to.
DRFT= Down Range Firearms Training a course I took
View attachment 20209

View attachment 20210
Great Smokey Mountains and Mt. Nebo State Park
View attachment 20211
From my VW days. I had a pop top camper.
View attachment 20212

View attachment 20213

View attachment 20214[/QUOTE]

Back